2015 BH&HS Conference Theme: “Seeking Justice: Baptists, Nashville and Civil Rights”
“…you put together a great  conference. I’ve been to many [conferences] and this was my favorite.” (a Church History professor in Kentucky)
“The Baptist History and Heritage Society is doing excellent work.” (a layperson and donor in Texas)
The non-profit Baptist History and Heritage Society is the leading scholarly organization for Baptist historians in America. We integrate scholarship into top notch congregational resources in the form of publications, printed and digital resources, conferences, seminars, dialogue and special events. The Society represents Baptists around the world and is funded by membership dues, the generosity of donors, and grants.
- Drop by the BH&HS table at the upcoming CBF North Carolina General Assembly, March 19-20, Providence Baptist Church, Charlotte. Also, Bruce will be leading a conference breakout session entitled “Baptists and Race: Enduring Legacy of the American Civil War.”
- Make plans to attend our April 20-22, 2015 conference in Nashville – “Seeking Justice: Baptists, Nashville, and Civil Rights” – held in partnership with National Baptists and hosted by American Baptist College and First Baptist Church Capitol Hill.
- If you will be attending this year’s national CBF General Assembly in Dallas, come hear Bruce speak on “Baptists and Human Rights: A Four Century Journey,” June 18, 1:30 PM.
- Join host Bruce Gourley for a faith and adventure-filled BH&HS co-sponsored Nurturing Faith Experience in West Glacier, Montana. July 18-23.
- In this second 2015 Nurturing Faith Experience co-hosted by BH&HS, join host Bruce Gourley and guest speaker John Franke on the Georgia Coast. September 28-October 2.
- Contact executive director Bruce Gourley about speaking at your Baptist-related event.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOCIETY
To learn more about the Society, use the links below: