Upcoming BH&HS Seminar: “Baptists and Human Rights: A Four Century Journey,” national CBF General Assembly, Dallas, Texas.
The non-profit Baptist History and Heritage Society is the leading scholarly organization for Baptist historians in America. We integrate scholarship into top notch congregational resources in the form of publications, printed and digital resources, conferences, seminars, dialogue and special events. The Society represents Baptists around the world and is funded by membership dues, the generosity of donors, and grants.
BAPTISTS AND SOCIAL JUSTICE:
The 2015 national BH&HS conference focused on the theme of Baptists and Social Justice. View the conference program, read news stories about the conference, and listen to audio recordings.
- Seminar and Discussion led by Bruce Gourley: “Baptists and Human Rights: A Four Century Journey,” First Baptist Church, West Yellowstone, Montana, June 10
- If you will be attending this year’s national CBF General Assembly in Dallas, come hear Bruce speak on “Baptists and Human Rights: A Four Century Journey,” June 18, 1:30 PM.
- Join host Bruce Gourley and guest speaker Ken Mottram for a faith and adventure-filled BH&HS co-sponsored Nurturing Faith Experience in West Glacier, Montana. July 18-23.
- BH&HS partner CBF North Carolina is sponsoring a “Baptist Ideals Tour” August 23-26, in Williamsburg, Virginia. More information.
- In this second 2015 Nurturing Faith Experience co-hosted by BH&HS, join host Bruce Gourley and guest speaker John Franke on the Georgia Coast. September 28-October 2.
- Join historians Bruce Gourley and Bobby Lovett in Chattanooga, Tennessee, October 22-23 for a conversation about the “Civil War @ 150“.
- Join BH&H members Jerry Faught, Bruce Gourley, Jerry Hopkins, Mike Williams and many other writers for the 2015 East Texas Christian Writers Conference on October 30-31, East Texas Baptist University, Marshall, Texas.
- Contact executive director Bruce Gourley about speaking at your Baptist-related event.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOCIETY
To learn more about the Society, use the links below: