The Society now offers membership and renewal of membership online. The drop-down menus below are for both initial memberships and renewals. Members are in our database, and payment will automatically be filed as a renewal. If you are uncertain if your current membership status, please email Jackie Riley at email@example.com. Thank you!
Individual Membership, U.S. (Note: Scroll down for Institutional Membership)
Baptist History & Heritage Society members receive a number of benefits, including:
- A subscription to the Baptist History & Heritage Journal, a national scholarly publication examining four centuries of Baptist history
- Special discounts on books published by the Society
Special discount on annual conference registration
- Qualifying individual subscribers are eligible for membership in the Fellowship of Baptist Historians
- Churches who join the BH&HS receive a complimentary a link on the Society’s Web site
- The student membership fee includes annual conference registration fees
- New members receive a free booklet
- Renewing individual members who contribute $25 or more in addition to their membership fees receive a free book
- New “Sustaining Members” receive a free book
- New “Lifetime Members” receive 5 free books
Individual Membership, United States
Make an additional $25 or more donation to your regular USA individual, student or senior memberships, and receive a free book.
Institutional Membership, United States
Individual Membership, Outside USA
Institutional Membership, Outside USA
POSTAL MAIL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Click on the image below, print the form, and mail as instructed with payment.