Theme: “Biographies and Narratives: Baptist Experiences and Convictions”
June 1-3, 2017 / Augusta, GA
Hosted by First Baptist Church, Augusta, GA
in partnership with Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Georgia
Conference Program (coming soon)
Conference Registration Notes:
- There is no registration cost for student members of the BH&HS. Non-member students may join the Society before registering for the conference in order to have conference fees waived. Students may register by emailing Jackie Riley.
- Registration fees do not include lodging.
- By registering for the conference you acknowledge that conference events may be videotaped for future use by the BH&HS and consent to the use of your image in future BH&HS promotions and/or video productions.
- Registration, both for the full conference and on a per day basis, will also be available on-site.
- The Fellowship of Baptist Historians Dinner reservation is at the bottom of the drop down menu. To register for the dinner, you will need to 1) Choose a Conference registration option; 2) Click Add to Cart; 3) Click “Continue Shopping”; 4) Choose Fellowship of Baptist Historians Dinner; 5) Add to Cart; and 6) Checkout
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org