Make a Gift to the BH&HS
The Baptist History & Heritage Society advances the cause of Baptist history and heritage in a cooperative and positive manner. Educating the Baptist public in historic Baptist principles and identity lies at the heart of the Society’s ministry.
The BH&HS is an independent, non-profit organization that relies heavily on charitable contributions to carry out its mission to help Baptists learn, live and share their faith heritage and identity. Freedom-driven, quality-oriented, and attentive to historic Baptist values in a contemporary context, the Society is committed to teaching, advocating and providing helpful and relevant resources for use by Baptist congregations, individuals and denominational entities.
If your faith identity if important to you, please consider donating to the BH&HS. You will join many other individuals, couples, churches, colleges/universities, fellowships, conventions and other organizations who contribute to the advance of the Baptist identity in our twenty-first century world.
There are many ways you can financially support the Baptist History and Heritage Society:
- Join our 5-Year Campaign: If a vibrant Baptist identity now and in the future is important to you, please consider making a 5-year financial commitment to the BH&HS. Click here for more information.
- Make a one-time donation at one of the following levels:
– Partners in Heritage Advancement ($15,000 and up)
– The Founders Club ($10,000-$14,999)
– The Legacy Club ($5,000-$9,999)
– The Freedom Club ($1,000-$4,999)
– The Advocates Club ($500-$999)
– Patrons ($100-$499)
– Contributors ($1-$99)
Use the donation button below to make a one-time gift
- Purchase a Lifetime or Sustaining Membership in the Society: An individual Life Membership in the Society is for $750 (USA) or $1,050 (outside USA). A Sustaining Membership requires selecting a regular membership plus making a contribution of $100 or more. Click here to purchase a Lifetime or Sustaining Membership.
- Placing the BH&HS in your will: Supporting the BH&HS in your will is a legacy gift that honors your commitment to, and strengthens the future of, Baptist heritage and identity. Contact executive director Bruce Gourley at 406-599-1754 or email@example.com for more information.
The Baptist History & Heritage Society is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your gift will be acknowledged in writing, and you may claim the gift as a tax deduction.
Donations may be made online:
To donate by mail, send your tax-deductible check to:
Baptist History and Heritage Society
151 Broadleaf Drive
Macon, GA 31210
To discuss donating a gift with a staff member, call 406-599-1754.